The ASONAM 2017 Committee invites proposals for workshops to be held on 31 July - 03 August, 2017 in conjunction with the main ASONAM 2017 conference.
Submissions may be made by e-mail in PDF format with "ASONAM 2017 Workshop Proposal" in the subject header. Proposals should include following information:
- The name of the workshop.
- The names and addresses of the organizers, and a designated contact person.
- Description of the workshop: abstract, objectives, relevance, and expected outcome.
- The names of program committee members and, if applicable, other potential applicants.
- A description of the plans for workshop (e.g., program, keynotes, highlights, etc.).
- The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the workshop.
- A description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, sites, and any other relevant information.