The ASONAM 2013 Committee invites proposals for workshops to be held on 25-28 August 2013 in conjunction with the main ASONAM 2013 conference.
Submissions may be made by e-mail in PDF format with "ASONAM2013 Workshop Proposal" in the subject header. Proposals should include following information:
- The name of the workshop.
- A statement of goals for the workshop.
- The names and addresses of the organizers.
- The names of potential participants, such as program committee members.
- A description of the plans for call for participation (e.g., call for papers, venues through which the call will be distributed).
- The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the workshop.
- A description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, sites, registration fees and summary budget information.
- The URL of the workshop web site.
- A list of potential sponsors, together with letters of support from any sponsors who have already agreed to support the workshop.
- Workshop budget.
ASONAM 2013 will fund a limited number of keynote speakers for workshops. Workshop proposers are strongly advised to include in their application the name of an international renowned researcher, whom they can win as keynote speaker, should their workshop be approved.
Please submit your workshop proposals by e-mail to the ASONAM 2013 Workshop Chairs:
- Martin Ester: ester (at) sfu (dot) ca
- Myra Spiliopoulou: myra (at) iti (dot) cs (dot) uni-magdeburg (dot) de
- I-Hsien Ting: iting (at) nuk (dot) edu (dot) tw
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 10, 2013
All papers accepted for workshops will be included in the Workshop Proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press.
Promoted by KDnuggets - Analytics and Data Mining Resources: www.KDnuggets.com